Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Driving through Utah

Well just finished the tour of the canyons (Grand Canyon, Bryce and the Zion) and another thing off the bucket list. But it does worth the mention that the more things gets onto the list than what gets done. At the least I still enjoy whats on the list.

So, Driving from Grand Canyon to Bryce, we entered Utah and I was immediately reminded of how strict the police is about the speed limits. I actually saw drivers (including myself) slam the brakes immediately after seeing a posted speed limit.

Here what happened when driving in Utah. Its 65 Mph on the freeway, once you get closer to a town, the speed drops to 55 and then to 45. Some where between the 45mph board and the 35 mph board there will be a cop and you better stay below the limit. My friend got a ticket for going 39 in a 35Mph zone. He was stunned and we laughed out till there were tears. But moral of the story, stay within your speed limit when in Utah.

No comments:

Post a Comment